Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Own goal...

Satire, irony, call it whatever you want, but my bogus administration post obviously rankled and upset a large number of people. It has now been removed. The clue was in Curbs alleged SSN comments - "...nothing in football surprises me that much anymore". There were plenty of other clues as to why it was a spoof, too. I apologise for this post; I won't do anything like it again. I'm obviously old-school, not part of "New Charlton", I worry that other clubs will do anything they can to stop us finishing high in the league and taking away their precious, apparently rightful, league positions. I have come to expect Charlton's league position to come down with the Xmas lights. In this new Addicks age, I must try to become more positive! Slapped wrist duly noted...

Comments:
What's wrong with people? Was a time when Charlton fans could laugh at themselves.
 
I'm old school as well, pal, and not 'new Charlton', but if you're going to make a joke/spoof, you should at least try to make it funny......
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Charlton Athletic Online!


powered by Bloglet
Sports Business Directory - BTS Local
Custom Search